Come join our team!
Illinois Pain & Spine Institute offers 7 clinic locations across the Chicagoland area. We are constantly expanding and hiring quality healthcare professionals to join our team.
Available Positions include:
- Medical Billing: A keen eye for detail is required while you review all provider bills for coding accuracy, read dictation and communicate with the providers for clarification in dictation. Assign codes to diagnoses and procedures, using ICD-10 and CPT codes. Sending out electronic claims, patient statements and submitting appeals.
- CRNA: General responsibilities included providing I.V. sedation/MAC. Ideal candidates will be detail oriented, highly motivated, self-disciplined professional, compassionate bedside manner and love patients. Part time W-2 employee, Malpractice insurance paid, No call.
- Registered Nurse: OR/PACU experience highly recommended. Working closely with our team of doctors, MA’s and medical support staff, you will be helping provide quality care to our patients. This position is best for individuals who are detail oriented who thrive in a fast paced environment. Flexible scheduling for part time employees!
- Paramedic: Supportive role to the medical staff. Primary responsibilities include starting IV’s for patients who will receive I.V. sedation. Assisting the doctor in providing I.V. sedation at certain office locations. Assisting with routine patient care.
- Medical Assistant: Positions available in our Elgin, Itasca, Barrington and McHenry locations. In order to maintain a timely patient flow, you must be able to maintain an effective and organized system. You will be assisting physicians with exams, injections, and Interventional Pain Management Procedures. Front desk, rooming patients, recovering patients after procedures and assisting in the OR with procedures are the primary responsibilities. Travel between our locations is required.
- Receptionist: This front desk/receptionist position is responsible for scheduling patients and maintaining organized and detailed medical record files. This position will be working with our patients as well as medical support staff, strong interpersonal skills and exceptional customer service and phone etiquette are required.
To apply for one of these available positions above please complete the form on this page, including attaching your resume, and one of our staff will respond to you shortly.