At the Illinois Pain Institute, our doctors are improving lives through precise diagnosis, treatment, and compassionate care.
The Illinois Pain Institute (IPI) is an eight-time winner of Castle Connolly’s Top Pain Doctor Award and Chicagoland’s leading and longest established, multi-site interventions pain management practice. The Illinois Pain Institute has also been recognized by Becker’s ASC Review as among the top 70 Pain Physicians in the nation.
IPI specializes in the precise diagnosis and treatment of spine, neck, back sciatica, headache, workers’ compensation and other painful conditions.
Whether you have had your pain for two weeks or if previous diagnostic efforts have failed to explain the cause of the pain, IPI’s expertise and our quality care may help.
Our mission is to provide a place of hope with accurate diagnosis and treatment to fix the underlying cause of the pain and not mask the symptoms.
- All physicians are fellowship trained and specialize in Interventional Pain Medicine
- We focus 100 percent of our practice on diagnosis and treatment of painful conditions
- We are dedicated to reducing or eliminating drug use
- Outstanding back-to-work results
- Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations (JCAHO) procedure facility on site
Our approach is tailored to fit individual needs with dignity and respect. IPI patients receive a highly personalized treatment plan, keeping the patient well-informed and involved in care decisions.
The IPI physicians are: Terri Dallas-Prunskis, MD; John V. Prunskis, MD, FIPP; Chadi Yaacoub, MD, FIPP; Asghar Rizvi, MD; Emanuel Husu, MD and associates. Contact us to learn more about how our effective, compassionate care can help solve your unique pain conditions.